Discrete Time Signal Processing by Oppenhelm 2nd Edition
- NEW--Provides a new chapter organization.
- NEW--Material on:
- Multi-rate filtering banks.
- The discrete cosine transform.
- Noise-shaping sampling strategies.
- NEW--Includes several dozen new problem-solving examples that not only illustrate key points, but demonstrate approaches to typical problems related to the material.
- NEW--Contains a wealth of "combat tested" problems which are the best produced over decades of undergraduate and graduate signal processing classes at MIT and Georgia Tech.
- NEW--Problems are completely reorganized by level of difficulty into separate categories:
- Basic Problems with Answers to allow the user to check their results, but not solutions (20 per chapter).
- Basic Problems -- without answers.
- Advanced Problems.
- Extension Problems -- start from the discussion in the book and lead the reader beyond to glimpse some advanced areas of signal processing.
- Covers the history of discrete-time signal processing as well as contemporary developments in the field.
- Discusses the wide range of present and future applications of the technology.
- Focuses on the general and universal concepts in discrete-time signal processing.
- Offers a wealth of problems and examples.